Job listing went live on 10/06/2020
Site Manager Position in Zurich
1. Coordination of activities for the maintenance of villa (interaction with service providers, organization of minor repairs, utility and minor technical works). Control and organization of work on maintenance of home appliances and equipment by service companies.
2. Control over the maintenance of the park. Park cleaning, maintenance of the park and furniture, depending on weather conditions.
3. Fulfillment of other instructions of the Owners to care for the Villa and the Park. Monitoring invoices related to the maintenance of the Villa and Park
4. Dog Care Assistance
5. A driver for the Owners family upon request
6. Shopping on behalf of the Owners
7. Delivery of things and dogs to the owner’s summer villa in France and back.
8. If necessary, and in agreement with the Owners, the search and hiring of other domestic personnel (cleaning, washing), coordination of their activities
German language: required. Driving license is required. Fluent English is a significant advantage
Working hours from 7. 45 in the morning (delivery of children to school) till 15. 45 on weekdays. By agreement with the Owners, on certain days the schedule can be postponed to a later time, but will always be standard 8 hours a day.